The Smith Farm
Mixed-Use Life Care Community
481 S Spring Garden Street, Carlisle, PA 17013
South Middleton Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.
Integrated Development Partners, LLC (IDP) is pleased to present “Smith Farm” – a 19.2-acre, mixed-use Life Care Community located at 481 S Spring Garden Street, Carlisle in South Middleton Township, Cumberland County, PA.
The subject property is located minutes away from Downtown Carlisle, many shopping and restaurant options. The overall master concept plan includes medical offices, senior living, assisted living with memory care, market rate housing and a new church. The plan also includes six acres of outdoor recreational and open green space for a dog park, walking paths, and nature trails.
Site is currently being rezoned to SC zoning in South Middleton Township to allow for Life Care Community users. For more information on site improvements and/or approvals, please contact us.
▪ 9.2 acres is available for Senior Living Development & 10 acres is available for Assisted Living & Memory Care Development
▪ Close Proximity to Downtown Carlisle
▪ Close Proximity to Major Highways
▪ Close Proximity to Dickinson College
▪ Close Proximity to US Army War College & Museum